Credit Card Tips
- 2021 Comparison: The Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. the Chase Freedom Flex Credit Cardby Evan Zimmer on January 22, 2021 at 2:37 pm
The and the are designed with two different kinds of spenders in mind. The Sapphire Preferred targets those who travel at least several times a year, while the Freedom Flex caters to customers who spend money on a wide variety of purchases. But your choice doesn’t have to be permanent. If you get the Freedom The post 2021 Comparison: The Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. the Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card appeared first on Credit Card Insider.
- The Debt Avalanche – Save Money and Get Rid of Your Debtby Evan Zimmer on January 14, 2021 at 2:31 pm
The avalanche debt payoff method can help you deal with your debt in a more manageable way. Rather than targeting the smallest balances first like the snowball method, you first focus on the debts with the highest interest rates. Because you’re prioritizing interest, the avalanche method will save you money compared to the snowball method. The post The Debt Avalanche – Save Money and Get Rid of Your Debt appeared first on Credit Card Insider.
- How Credit Card Concierge Service Works (Plus Our Top 7 Cards)by Sean Messier on January 6, 2021 at 12:30 pm
If you’re not a credit card aficionado, the word “concierge” likely conjures the image of an opulent five-star hotel with a smartly dressed waitstaff that’s primed to accommodate your every desire. Perhaps unsurprisingly, that’s not exactly how credit card concierge services work. But honestly? It’s not all that far off. What Is Credit Card Concierge The post How Credit Card Concierge Service Works (Plus Our Top 7 Cards) appeared first on Credit Card Insider.
- 2021 Survey: 78% Think Balance Transfers Are Effective for Debt Payoff or Reducing Interestby Evan Zimmer on January 4, 2021 at 9:30 pm
If you’re struggling with debt or high interest charges, maybe you could benefit from a balance transfer. Balance transfers move balances from one credit card to another, typically to avoid or reduce expensive finance charges, which make it harder to dig out of debt. Some of these transactions require a fee, but that fee usually The post 2021 Survey: 78% Think Balance Transfers Are Effective for Debt Payoff or Reducing Interest appeared first on Credit Card Insider.
- American Express Prepaid Cards: Read This Before Signing Upby Susan Shain on December 28, 2020 at 4:34 pm
Want the convenience of paying with plastic, without the responsibility that comes with credit? Not interested in opening a bank account? If you’re nodding your head, you might want to take a look at American Express prepaid cards. As with other prepaid debit cards, you load these cards with your own money, and then can The post American Express Prepaid Cards: Read This Before Signing Up appeared first on Credit Card Insider.