Credit Card Tips
- How To Build Credit Without a Credit Cardby Evan Zimmer on October 16, 2020 at 5:06 pm
You don’t always need a credit card to build credit. While it is one of the easiest ways, it isn’t the only way. If, like most people, you’ve amassed any kind of debt, you can have that work in your favor. The key to good credit, no matter the type of debt, is to pay The post How To Build Credit Without a Credit Card appeared first on Credit Card Insider.
- The American Express Blue Cash Everyday Card vs. the Blue Cash Preferred Cardby Evan Zimmer on October 15, 2020 at 7:57 pm
Imagine you’re standing in front of the display counter at the local bakery. You’ve come in for some pastries, and there’s quite a few on offer. You’re eyeing a particularly delicious looking danish for $3, but then you see the chalkboard. There’s a special going on: Buy three, get a fourth on the house. And The post The American Express Blue Cash Everyday Card vs. the Blue Cash Preferred Card appeared first on Credit Card Insider.
- 6 Tips for a Debt-Free Life — Even With Credit Cardsby Susan Shain on October 2, 2020 at 3:08 pm
Ready to kiss your debt goodbye? Or want to avoid accruing debt in the first place? Many financial experts will tell you to completely eschew credit cards, with some going as far as calling them “evil.” While credit cards can certainly lead to unmanageable (and yes, evil) debt, we also believe they can be a The post 6 Tips for a Debt-Free Life — Even With Credit Cards appeared first on Credit Card Insider.
- Chase DoorDash Benefits: How to Get Free Delivery and $120 in Creditsby Susan Shain on October 1, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Craving some sushi or tikka masala, but don’t feel like leaving the house? Your Chase credit card might have the perfect solution. In January 2020, Chase announced new benefits with DoorDash, the largest food delivery service in the United States. When you hold certain Chase cards, you’ll get free delivery, reduced fees — and, if you’re a cardmember, $120 in The post Chase DoorDash Benefits: How to Get Free Delivery and $120 in Credits appeared first on Credit Card Insider.
- Delinquent Accounts – How to Avoid Them or Handle Them If They’re Already On Your Credit Reportsby Michelle Black on September 28, 2020 at 2:59 pm
Have you ever loaned money to someone you know? If so, you may have asked that person to pay you back by a certain date — either all at once or in a series of smaller payments. Hopefully, your loved one kept up the other end of the bargain and stuck to the payment plan. The post Delinquent Accounts – How to Avoid Them or Handle Them If They’re Already On Your Credit Reports appeared first on Credit Card Insider.