Credible Getting borrowers connected to the right information for student loan refinancing, student loans, and personal loans.
- Mortgage Recast: How to Reamortize and Save Moneyby Daria Uhlig on March 5, 2021 at 5:00 pm
For most homebuyers, a mortgage is a 30-year commitment. If your financial situation or goals change at some point during those 30 years, it might be helpful to reduce your payment without changing anything else… The post Mortgage Recast: How to Reamortize and Save Money appeared first on Credible.
- Pay Off Mortgage or Invest: What Should You Do?by Miranda Marquit on March 2, 2021 at 2:31 pm
When you end up with extra cash, whether it’s through a windfall or an adjustment to your monthly budget, figuring out how to put that money to best use can feel like a daunting task.… The post Pay Off Mortgage or Invest: What Should You Do? appeared first on Credible.
- What Is a Lien and How Does It Work?by Amy Fontinelle on March 1, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Liens might have a bad reputation, but not all of them need to be avoided. Specifically, any mortgage lien placed by your lender when you buy a home, refinance, or get a home equity loan… The post What Is a Lien and How Does It Work? appeared first on Credible.
- Do You Need a Lawyer to Buy a House?by Daria Uhlig on March 1, 2021 at 6:19 pm
When you’re about to purchase a home, it helps to have experts on your side. The first one you’re likely to retain is your real estate agent. But no matter how experienced your agent is,… The post Do You Need a Lawyer to Buy a House? appeared first on Credible.
- New Mexico Student Loans: Pay for College in New Mexicoby Lindsay VanSomeren on February 26, 2021 at 8:29 pm
If you’re planning to attend a college or university in New Mexico, there are several options that could help you pay for it — including scholarships, grants, and New Mexico student loans. Whether you’ll be… The post New Mexico Student Loans: Pay for College in New Mexico appeared first on Credible.